- Labeling Machine
- Human Machine Interface
- H - 50 - 100, L - 160 - 295 mm
- 3 phase, 430 Watt (w)
- L - 10 X W - 4 X H - 6 Foot (ft)
- 24 to 220 BPM & Above Kg/hr
- High Efficiency, Lower Energy Consumption, Low Noise, ECO Friendly, High Performance, Simple Control
- 1 year warranty
Automatic Bopp Labelling Machine
BOPP films (Biaxial Oriented Polypropylene Films) are produced by stretching polypropylene film in both machine direction and transverse direction.
Automatic BOPP Labeling Machine offered comprise hot melt labeling machines that can be made available by us indifferent operating model options to choose from. Featuring automatic operations, these can handle bottles of different size capacities as well as in varied production speeds.
The use of superior grade stainless steel in construction also makes these machines deliver optimum performance support.
These machines find suitability in meeting the labeling demands of products like bottles, jars, vial, tin and other packaging in round finish form.
Further, the presence of microprocessor control based label dispensing system as well as advanced sensing system for label and products also assure of optimum support in involved processes.
50mm Min, 105mm Max
150mm Min, 350mm Max
Size of Label
H 50 100 mm , L 160 295 mm
24/ 40/ 60/ 90/120/ 220 & above BPM
Over all Dimension (LXWXH)
10 x 4 x 6
By Print Mark Sensor and Bottle Sensor both infrared Type
430 V, 50/ 60 Hz
3 Phase Current
Diameter of Label Roll
Inner: 150 mm ; Outer: 500 mm
- Durable and compact design, the machine frame is covered by stainless steel sheet, anti-vibration and noise absorbing construction.
- Control cabinet integrated in the machine housing
- Hot melt dispensing contact type labeling system
- Label cutting with eye mark as well as length in mm
- Cutter is easy adjustment and replacement, cutting at any speed with precision
- Label web tracking for correcting its height and guarantee the consistent position
Low density results into more yield during conversion and thus supports less plastic consumption concept per product. Low density results into less weight per roll for the same length of other plastic film which provides ease of material handling.
Excellent transparency in clear BOPP films allows providing high level of aesthetic appeal to product packaging.
BOPP film has a relatively low carbon footprint as compared to other plastic films substrate such as polyester. After cellulose film, BOPP Film is the second most preferred substrate for it seco- friendly nature in flexible food packaging.
BOPP film is used in vast range of applications comprising packaging, labeling and lamination.
BOPP Films are preferred substrate for food packaging globally because of its inherent moisture barrier properties, seal ability, high clarity and graphic reproduction and shelf appeal, best possibilities of the pack beinga mono layer/homogeneous structure. For food packaging, it is prominently used as co-extruded heat sealable reverse printable film.
- Others, Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1 Per Day
- 15 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- All India
Corporate Address: 307, The Grand Monarch Complex, 100 Feet Shyamal, Ring Road, Satellite, Near Sema Hall Ahmedabad Gujarat India +918068091260