We are the famous manufacturer and supplier of best quality BOPP Labeling Machine to our customers. It is mainly used in different bottle-packed-products industries that needs labels for recognition & brand promotion. Its overall design is made to make sure flawless work output & engineering. Due to its design and latest techniques, our provided machine is mainly demanded for its trouble free operation, low maintenance, smooth & accurate functionality. Reliable, durable performance, long lasting performance are some of the features of our BOPP Labeling Machine. Technical Specifications:
BOPP Labelling Machine offered comprise hot melt Labelling machines that can be made available by us in different different operating model options to choose from. Featuring automatic operations, these can handle bottles of different size capacities as well as in varied production speeds. The use of superior grade stainless steel in construction also makes these machines deliver optimum performance support. These machines find suitability in meeting the Labelling demands of products like bottles, jars, vial, tin and other packaging in round finish form. Further, the presence of micro processor control based label dispensing system as well as advanced sensing system for label and products also assure of optimum support in involved processes.
1) Output Speed : 24 / 40 / 60 / 90 l 120/ 150 / 220 and above BPM
2) Bottle Diameter: 50 - 95 mm 5
3) Bottle Height: 150 - 350 mm F
4) Size Of Label: H 50 - 100mm, L 160 - 295mm
5) Diameter of Label Roll (mm) :
6) Inner: 150 mm Outer: 500 mm
7) Power Supply: 430V, 50/60 Hz, 3 Phase
8) Machine Dimension (feet) : 10' (L) x 4’ (W) x 6' (H)Features of BOPP Labeling Machine:
1) Fully automatic BOPP Labelling Machines.
2) Made available in strict compliance with CE regulations.
3) Delivering consistent performance even under demanding working conditions.
4) Machines manufactured using quality contraction material as per latest technological standards.
5) Automatic working of the machines provides for desired savings on labour cost.