- Effluent Treatment Plants
- DEPEND ON CAPACITY OF PLANT Centimeter (cm)
- DEPEND ON CAPACITY OF PLANT Kilograms (kg)
- 1 YEAR MANUFACTURE WARRANTY
Watis Effluent & Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP)?
Industries during the manufacturing process generates huge quantity of high toxiceffluents which yield very high BOD, COD, TS and TDS level with collared and odor in effluent.
The Effluent Treatment Plant [ETP] plant is designed to treat the effluent coming from various areas of the plant. The treatment of different effluents varies with the type of effluent. Industrial wastewater contains a diversity of impurities and therefore for this reason alone, its treatment establishes a special task.
We are offering our clients with effluent treatment plant equipment that are appreciated for having sturdy construction and resistance to corrosion. These ETP plant are manufactured accepting industrial quality standards and are thoroughly inspected by our quality analysts before being delivered to the clients. We have the experience and capability to design and commission a host of clarifiers, filters, aeration, coagulation and settling systems for waste from industries like chemicals, drugs, pharma, refineries, lichgates, etc.
Tertiary treatment add additional cost to the treatment process and producing high quality effluent which can be reuse further for commercial and industrial applications. Treated water is sometimes disinfected chemically or physically depending upon the discharge location.
Units in Tertiary Treatment
- Sand/Membrane Filters
- Activated Carbon Filters
- Nutrient Removal
- Easy to operate & maintain
- Integrated zero discharge system
- Longer service life
- Ability towithstand in harsh condition
- Latest Design
- Straightforward process treatment- semi/ fully automatic
- Continuous flow
- Durable UV resistant HDPE bio film carriers
- Cold climate nitrification/ denitrification
- Automobile Industries
- Chemical Industries
- Textile Mills
- Pulp & Paper Industries
- Dairy Industries
- Leather Industries
- Petrochemical Industries
- Sugar Industries
- Mining/ Extractive industries
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1 Per Month
- 30 Days
- All India
Corporate Address: 307, The Grand Monarch Complex, 100 Feet Shyamal, Ring Road, Satellite, Near Sema Hall, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380015, India