WATER SOFTENING PLANT
Why softening is done?
Hard Water canlead to the following water problems:
Â· Not suitable for skin
- Scale build-up in pipes, resulting in decreased flow rates
- Scale build-up on heating and cooling systems, leading to increased electricity costs and breakdowns.
- White film on glass surfaces and staining on Water taps.
- Increased laundry costs due to hard Water reacting with soap and laundry detergents.
A softenercontrols scaling by removing hard scaleâforming cation such as calcium andmagnesium and exchanging (i.e., replacing) these ions for non scale- formingsodium ions.
Why to choose us?
With the inclusion of contemporarymachines and advanced tools in all our processes, we are engaged inmanufacturing, exporting and supplying a wide range of water softenerto separate hardness producing ions, calciumand magnesium.
EFPLâs softening plant is designed tocater to the requirement of scale Prevention of Utility / Plumbing Fixturesfrom Total Hardness. They are available in Bungalow / Institutional /Industrial Models.
Water softening is a process whereCalcium and Magnesium ions are exchanged for Sodium ions. Calcium and Magnesiumions associated with Alkalinity contribute for scale formation. These ions arealso called as Total hardness.
The process of ion exchange softeningis completed using resin beads coated in sodium as a medium. The sodium of theresins attracts the ions of the minerals that harden the water. As the hardwater flows through the mineral tank, the sodium ions, which line the sides ofthe tank, are replaced by the mineral ions that are in the water flow, thusremoving those hard water minerals from the water, producing softenedwater. When the resin is exhausted, it is regenerated with brine solution(Sodium Chloride) 10 % or 15% brine solution is normally used for theregeneration.
Fully automatic / semi automatic
Softener tank type
FRP / Stainless Steel
Type of Resins
Resin Beads size
0.3 to 1.2 mm
- Easy to install and operate.
- Produces clear, soft and non â scale forming water.
- Low operating costs.
- Incorporates high-capacity polystyrene bead type cation exchange resin which is remarkably stable and has a long life.
- Total Hardness removal.
- Corrosion resistant resin and brine tank construction.
- Timer-based automatic regeneration (Optional).
- High quality softener resin provides stability and uniform size for top performance and long life.
- Simple inline configuration for ease of installation and maintenance.
- Range of softener systems to suit Institutional, commercial and industrial applications.
- Available in simplex and duplex configurations for intermittent or continuous use.
- Process water for chemical and textile.
- Process Water.
- Cooling water make-up.
- RO Feed / Pre-treatment
Institution &Commercial& Residential
- Water for laundry, dishwashers, boilers.
- Car washing & General housekeeping.
- HVAC & Cooling Tower
- Scale prevention
- Prevents scale formation
Corporate Address: 307, The Grand Monarch Complex, 100 Feet Shyamal, Ring Road, Satellite, Near Sema Hall, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380015, India