- 220V/50Hz Watt (w)
- Ground Water
- Ultrafiltration plant is designed on the basis of 4 membranes or modules which are:
- Spiral wound module which less expensive yetmore sensitive to pollution and consisting consecutive layers of large membrane
- Plate and frame module: combination of platesand membranes to improve the bad quality of water
- Tabular membrane: it is not compact and verycostly as compare to others fluids discharge activities.
- Hollow fiber membrane: containing small tubesor fibers to carry out inside-out and outside-in filtration process.
Features of Ultra Filtration Plant
- Excellent filter performance with high flux.
- High removal efficiency of bacteria and viruses.
- Periodically back washed and air scoured for consistent performance
- Simple, vertical,modular design allows low cost, compact systems.
- Fully automated control system for back washing process.
- Advanced custom designed Control Cubicle.
- Stainless /carbon steel equipment frame
- Control panelwith standard PLC and HMI interface mounted on equipment frame.
- All alarm and shut down conditions are indicated on the control interface.
- Permeate, back pulse pumps, membrane aeration blowers and associated valving mounted on equipment frame.
Applications of Ultra Filtration Plant
- Pre & Post Treatment for RO Plant
- Cooling Tower makes up & blows down Water Treatment
- Drinking Water
- Water For injection (WFI)
- Waste water recycling
- Zero Liquid discharge system
- Tertiary Treatment
- River Water Treatment
- Colloidal silica removal
- Packaged drinking water
- Paint waste water treatment
- Oil removal / Oil refining process
- Dialysis machine
Control Panel IP Rating
50 to 70 bar
TFC Spiral Wound Membranes Diameter
380 V / 50Hz / 3 Phase
Semi Automatic / Automatic
Nominal Membrane Pore Size
0.1 to 0.001 micron
- 1 Per Day
- 30 Days
Corporate Address: 307, The Grand Monarch Complex Ahmedabad Gujarat India +918071858962752